SEMICON Europa 2017 Press Conferences
Joint Press Conference SEMICON Europa 2017 & productronica
- Falk Senger, Chairman of Messe München GmbH
- Thilo Brückner, Managing Director of VDMA EMNIT
- Rainer Kurtz, CEO of kurtz ersa
- Christoph Stoppok, Managing Director of ZVEI
- Ajit Manoucha, CEO of SEMI
Press Conference Program
- Facts and figures about productronica 2017
- VDMA business climate survey & information to the industry
- Market view from exhibitor's view
- Market numbers of electronic components
- Facts and figures about SEMICON Europe 2017
- Announcement of the winners of the productronica innovation awards
Internet of Things puts European Semiconductor Sector Back to Top – a summing up of the industry’s development in 2017
- Laith Altimime, President of SEMI Europe
- Heinz Martin Esser, President of Silicon Saxony e. V. and CEO of Fabmatics GmbH
- Dirk Hilbert, Mayor of Dresden
- Dr. Rudger Wijburg, Senior Vice President and General Manager of GLOBALFOUNDRIES
- Dr. Stefan Finkbeiner, CEO of Bosch Sensortec GmbH
- Kai Siedlatzek, Managing Director for Finance and Controlling at Volkswagen Sachsen GmbH
- Prof. Dr. Hubert Karl Lakner, Managing Director of Fraunhofer-Institut für Photonische Mikrosysteme IPMS
Press Conference Topic
- Within the semiconductor and electronics industries, Europe plans to continue to take the lead in global competition.
To accomplish this, the European semiconductor sector plans to take advantage of opportunities arising from the ‘Internet of Things’ (IoT).
The German – and European – semiconductor sector refers to a positive development in 2017.
The press conference is intended to discuss current successes in a summing up and provides a outlook on upcoming initiatives
and activities of the participating industrial players.
After the conference journalist and speakers are invited to link up or make appointments for further questions/interviews. Please get in touch with Serena Brischetto (email@example.com).
Journalists requesting media credentials must pre-register. Please bring your valid press ID card onsite to receive the press badge. Accredited press representative have access to all public conferences and proceedings.