PROGRAMS & EVENTS
Semiconductor Technology Short Courses
SEMI Europe partners with CEI Europe
SEMI Europe partners again with CEI-Europe to present Advanced Technology Short Courses in conjunction with SEMICON Europa. The courses are of various lengths and will be given October 7-11, 2013.
CEI-Europe is internationally renowned for the quality of its continuing education programs for engineering professionals and uses only the very best lecturers available. Not only are the instructors internationally renowned in their particular field, but all have demonstrated a pedagogic ability to impart technological expertise to a professional audience.
Visit online course calendar for complete agenda.
- CMOS/BiCMOS Process Integration and Engineering
- Silicon Device Technology: Materials and Processing Overview
- Current and Next Generation Lithography - Fundamentals and Applications
- Micro Fabrication Technology for MEMS and NEMS
- Plasma-Assisted Etching and Reactive Ion Etching Using High and Low Density Plasmas
- Chip Interconnection Technology and Process Integration
- IC Reliability, Yield, Failure Analysis, and Fault Isolation
- Plasma Etching for CMOS Technology and ULSI Applications
- On-Chip and 3D Interconnect Technology - Processing and Reliability of Cu/Low-k and 3D Interconnects