Exhibiting at SEMICON Europa makes Sense!
For over three decades, the semiconductor community has consistently recognized SEMI tradeshows as the premier venues to reach the global semiconductor, photovoltaic and flat panel display industries. SEMI exhibitors sell to every major semiconductor, photovoltaic and flat panel display market, and each event delivers the latest and most extensive information available.
What keeps you coming back to SEMICON Europa?
- still the largest and most important Semiconductor Event in Europe
- big investment in Europe - spendings over 4 billion USD expected!
- meet your suppliers, customers and partners - stay part of the community!
- demonstrate your technologies and solutions
- SEMICON Europa is located the heart of the Silicon Saxony!
- introduce new products, meet new people!
- find new leads and maintain contacts!
“We strongly support SEMICON Europa’s move to Dresden. It is Europe’s Silicon Valley where all the key players of the semiconductor and PV business are represented. Thus, we expect to see a boost in visitors on the new premises in Silicon Saxony.”
Ansgar Meermann, Head of Marketing HUETTINGER Elektronik GmbH + Co. KG
SEMICON Europa helps people and companies be more competitive
Discover New Companies and Technologies
- Over 6,000 registrants to SEMICON Europa 2011.
- Over 33% of the visitors are representatives from device manufacturers.
- 49% of the visitors came to discover new products and technologies.
- 44% of visitors say that their attendance at SEMICON Europa influences buying decisions made over the next 12 months.
- 85% of visitors say they plan to return to SEMICON Europa next year.
- More than 70% of SEMICON Europa visitors are involved in purchasing decisions, influencing the selection and final purchase of microelectronics manufacturing equipment, materials, software, and services.
Meet Your Customers Face-to-Face
- 60% of the visitors come to meet their suppliers.
- Leading chip makers such as Globalfoundries STMicroelectronics, Bosch and Infineon met new suppliers during SEMICON Europa
- The Science Park demonstrated regional strengths in R&D with the leading research institutes exhibiting, such as: IMEC, CEA-Leti, CSEM, Fraunhofer IPA, Fraunhofer ISIS, Fraunhofer ENAS, Fraunhofer IISB and more.
For Leaders and Experts, Executives and Engineers
- Management level: 60%
- Involved in buying decisions: 70%
Thousands of exhibitors find SEMI tradeshows to be proven invaluable venues to promote their products and services. Here is why.
Tradeshows Make the Sale
Decision-makers find tradeshows essential to:
- Evaluate new products before making purchasing decisions
- Establish new contacts
- Maintain and grow relationships
- Discover state-of-the art trends and new industry developments
- Comparison shop efficiently; all under one roof
Speed to Market
Tradeshows are the most efficient, cost-effective venue to bring thousands of potential and existing customers to you and reduce the sales cycle. Because the SEMI membership base is global, you will reach buyers from around the world.
As the definitive tradeshow producer for the semiconductor industry, SEMI attracts global industry leaders with purchasing power who are eager to find products that are enabling, cutting-edge technologies.
Produced strategically in every semiconductor, photovoltaic and flat panel market globally, SEMI tradeshows give you unparalleled, comprehensive, worldwide market coverage. See the SEMI Tradeshows Calendar.
Email SEMI at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to obtain additional exhibiting information.